What do I Bring?
- Fishing Equipment (cast, spin or fly) and tackle
- Sleeping bag
- Food, refreshments and snacks (full-service clients do not need to bring food)
- Camera with lots of film
- Rain gear and rubber boots
- Personal items, sunglasses, insect repellent, mosquito coils, suntan lotion, sunscreen lotion, cap or hat, flashlight and batteries, wash cloth and towel
For air travel by light aircraft, weight must be kept to 50 lbs per person
including food and refreshments. Please keep this weight restriction in mind when packing. Pack everything in duffel bags. Refrain from suitcases.
What is supplied?
- 16 foot aluminum boats with motors. Unlimited fuel, D.O.T. approved life-jackets, paddles, dip nets and fish tubs.
- Heated log cabins, propane stove and BBQ, cooking utensils, dishes,
double built-in bunks with foam mattress, electricity, central shower house and flush toilets.
- Return air fare from Fort McMurray to the Lodge using wheel plane (float planes are available at extra cost).
- Camp attendant and satellite phone in case of emergency located at the Lodge.
Basically you look after yourself, cleaning your own fish, cooking your own meals and caring for your gear. Full-Service clients are served home-cooked meals in the new main Lodge.